Ross Steering box progress!!

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Ross Steering box progress!!
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Les Schubert on Thursday, March 05, 2015 - 08:56 pm:

I now have the worm installed in the main part of the box. Tomorrow onto the sector holder

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Clayton Swanson on Thursday, March 05, 2015 - 09:38 pm:

how many castings did you make?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Les Schubert on Thursday, March 05, 2015 - 09:52 pm:

Clayton
I have 10 castings and internal components for 10 as well. My plan is to install 2 in my cars and thoroughly test them this summer

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ted Dumas on Thursday, March 05, 2015 - 10:23 pm:

Looking at the chips it appears your castings ductile iron, am I correct?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Les Schubert on Thursday, March 05, 2015 - 11:06 pm:

Ted
Yes ductile iron. internals case hardened 8620

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Kerndt-Waukon, Iowa on Friday, March 06, 2015 - 10:10 am:

Les
Could I get on a waiting list or is that already filled. Thanks, Bill

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Friday, March 06, 2015 - 10:33 am:

Les, put me on the waiting list too. Jay Buscio, In Northern California

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert A Weitzel on Friday, March 06, 2015 - 11:02 am:

Les i"d like to get on the list to. Robert@aaglassshop.com

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Evan in Paso Robles on Friday, March 06, 2015 - 11:52 am:

Hi Les,

I would also like to be on the waiting list for one. It sure looks great!

Evan Mason in Paso Robles

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donnie Brown North Central Arkansas on Friday, March 06, 2015 - 01:21 pm:

Les, I aksed before about being on the waiting list but Ill ask again to be sure. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Les Schubert on Friday, March 06, 2015 - 02:38 pm:

Well it is very gratifying to have your interest.
Here are my thoughts;
Realize that these are "BETA" versions and have not had any inservice testing. Yes, I plan to use them myself, and so I am personally confident. BUT I do NOT garrantee their fitness for purpose!! So enough of the disclaimers!!
I will come up with a cost by Monday, however I will not promise delivery before July 1st

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration