Chickasha Weather Forecast

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Chickasha Weather Forecast
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Brian Beatty _Kansas City on Friday, March 06, 2015 - 10:52 am:

*** I posted this is the classified by mistake so I'm reposting here...***

I was just looking at various long range weather forecasts for Chickasha on March 19th & 20th.

While I believe it's still a bit too far away to mean much, right now the highs are predicted to be in the mid 70's on the 19th and in the upper 60's to low 70's on the 20th with a chance for light rain! Can't ask for much better than that! :-)

http://www.accuweather.com/en/us/chickasha-ok/73018/daily-weather-forecast/33517 3?day=14

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donnie Brown North Central Arkansas on Friday, March 06, 2015 - 11:17 am:

Just remember that it can be in the 60s 70s on the 19th and full blown "blizzard" on the 20th. (it has been that extreme before) Bring summer and winter clothes ..:-)

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration