Tire and /or Rim Gauge

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Tire and /or Rim Gauge
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Kerndt-Waukon, Iowa on Friday, March 06, 2015 - 11:46 am:

A friend commented on a 2"x 2" x 40" stick that I had in my shop in the Tire & Rim section and told me I should post it on the Forum.

On side "A" I have a mark 24" from the bottom with 30 x 3" and 55 to 65 psi written on it.

Side "B" has a mark 23" from the bottom and 30 x 3 1/2" and 55 to 65 psi printed on it.

Side "C" for 450 x 21" has a mark 21" up and 32 psi on it.

Side "D" is for TT Rims and has a mark 32" up and written above that for a 500 x 23" and 60 psi, and and below that on the same side is a mark at 30" and below that is 600 x 20" and 36 to 60 psi.

This stick is marked with a felt marker on a scrap piece of lumber that saves me from running after a tape measure. Most guys can tell these apart but an old guy like me needs all the help he can get.

Bill

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration