A Glimpse of Model T's on Saturday Morning TV

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: A Glimpse of Model T's on Saturday Morning TV
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Ida Fls on Saturday, March 07, 2015 - 10:48 am:

I just watched a brief segment about Henry Ford's 40's Soy Bean car body. They showed some familiar factory assembly footage of T's and A's as well as some T's being driven and Greenfield Village. I recalled the impression an abandoned sedan made on me when I was barely old enough to see out the car window. Maybe a few young folks were impressed enough to remember Model T's fondly and catch the bug.

Rich

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ricks - Surf City on Saturday, March 07, 2015 - 01:55 pm:

That was "Innovation Nation" on CBS. I watch it every week. It's filmed at the Henry Ford. I've mentioned it before, but nobody responded.

Hemp promoters say Henry was using hemp where Greenfield Village says it was soybean.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration