Attention Arkansas Model T Owners ........

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Attention Arkansas Model T Owners ........
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donnie Brown North Central Arkansas on Saturday, March 07, 2015 - 07:41 pm:

I found an old tag at the junk shop the other day. It is a personalized Arkansas tag, with the words "MODEL T" on it. I was at the DMV a couple days ago getting my licenses renewed, and asked if the words "MODEL T" were available. They are currently available. I decided not to get the tag to use on our car, so will pass it on. It costs 25.00 to get the tag. and it needs renewed each year with your regular tags. So it will be the normal fee for tags each year plus the 25.00. So it will be first come first served, if anyone wants the tag for themselves. Hurry on down to your local DMV. :-)

tag

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill dugger on Saturday, March 07, 2015 - 08:16 pm:

Donnie: When I titled my Depot Hack I applied for the personal tags and was able to get the words

MYTHACK

I can't think what the tags cost now but they are not cheap in California. On my '19 I have a pair of YOM plates. These are the White porcelain with blue numbers and a star with the car year in he star. My kid was helping someone cleanup some where and found a set of '19 plates and they are in better condition. These were in the garbage can being thrown away. I was told they were worth at least $350.00. So I am just setting on them till I decide what to do with them.
Keep on T'ing

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Sunday, March 08, 2015 - 10:45 am:

Bill...love the play on words with your tag too!
"Mighty Hack"... "My T Hack"....

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration