Hassler Shocks

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Hassler Shocks
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ronald L Babb - Tacoma, WA on Saturday, March 07, 2015 - 08:23 pm:

I was thinking of putting Hassler shocks on the front of my late '23 coupe but several people have told me they "loosen" the front end and they don't like them. Now I am not sure.

The ones I am looking at have been completely restored.

Should a new model T owner (me) bother with them yet or wait and see later?

Thanks!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jack Daron - Brownsburg IN on Saturday, March 07, 2015 - 08:53 pm:

50% like,50% don't. I have pancake shocks on one little truck and I like them. To each his own.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Erik Johnson on Saturday, March 07, 2015 - 10:37 pm:

Hasslers are ugly.

Just my opinion.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jack Daron - Brownsburg IN on Sunday, March 08, 2015 - 12:14 am:

One redeaming fact about Hasslers ,is if you try them and don't like them,all you got to do is take them off.No original parts are harmed by installing them.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Henrichs on Sunday, March 08, 2015 - 01:20 am:

But it's a "hassle" to put them on and take them off. (Sorry, couldn't resist :-)) I have a couple pair but haven't tried them yet.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Benedict, Hunboldt, TN on Sunday, March 08, 2015 - 07:32 am:

Erik, UGLY is a perception not functionality. lol
I am insulted and may never take my T out of the garage again. I can only imagine what you might think about my Hasslers up front, distributor, alternator, tail lights, turn signals, disc brakes, model A horn etc,etc. I'm selling out to highest bidder. Who wants to trade for a Studebaker Lark even up. I'll bet you don't think that's ugly. Bob

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration