Old Photo - Cold Start

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Old Photo - Cold Start
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan B on Sunday, March 08, 2015 - 11:36 am:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Harper - Keene, NH on Sunday, March 08, 2015 - 12:08 pm:

Cold start, snow start, no start.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chad Marchees _____Tax Capital, NY on Sunday, March 08, 2015 - 12:21 pm:

I'd say pretty much done till spring.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Aldrich Orting Wa on Sunday, March 08, 2015 - 07:14 pm:

The front car seems to have more snow on it than the one behind it.
Wind direction?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Scott Lay,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Lancaster Ca. on Sunday, March 08, 2015 - 07:40 pm:

WOW!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan B on Sunday, March 08, 2015 - 08:24 pm:

I like what my Dad said when I sent him this picture:

"AND WE WONDER WHY THE WOOD ROTTED"

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Erik Barrett in Auburn Ca. on Sunday, March 08, 2015 - 08:48 pm:

For a second I thought the sign on the building said "Bissel". That guy never goes away.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration