Very OT But too good not to share.

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Very OT But too good not to share.
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary H. White - Sheridan, MI on Sunday, March 08, 2015 - 09:32 pm:

Received this in an email from a fellow vet. https://www.youtube.com/embed/C6f_FvZpm3g

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Burger in Spokane on Sunday, March 08, 2015 - 10:27 pm:

While posted to Kandahar Air Field, I could not bring myself to ever
miss the load out ceremonies held for those KIA. Turned me into a
blubbering idiot, but I could not allow myself to be anywhere else
when I was not on duty.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steven Thum on Sunday, March 08, 2015 - 11:53 pm:

Thanks Gary

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Marvin Konrad on Monday, March 09, 2015 - 01:36 am:

Thanks, Gary.
Couldn't help but remember familiar names on the VN Memorial Wall.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Keith Buckley on Monday, March 09, 2015 - 02:43 am:

Many thanks for the people of the island, and the Elder, who as a young man himself, "took care", of our boys, until we could bring them home. Also thanks for EVERYONE that made it all possible.

With All my Respect and Gratitude

KB

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration