Quick TT brake drum question

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Quick TT brake drum question
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Gregush Portland Oregon on Monday, March 09, 2015 - 07:10 pm:

What is the outside diameter of the TT brake drum?
Thanks

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chad Marchees _____Tax Capital, NY on Monday, March 09, 2015 - 08:36 pm:

Mark, they are 12 3/8" outside diameter.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Gregush Portland Oregon on Monday, March 09, 2015 - 08:38 pm:

Thank you Chad. Just what I needed to know.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Monday, March 09, 2015 - 09:12 pm:

And they sound like this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-6Mewzu8g0I

"A tale well-calculated to keep you in..."

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Gregush Portland Oregon on Monday, March 09, 2015 - 10:16 pm:

I was chiming the hour on the 26 drums I have in the shop the other day! They do have nice tone to them. :-)

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration