Fan bushing

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Fan bushing
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By George schmidt on Monday, March 09, 2015 - 09:09 pm:

I'm replacing the two bushings on my 1927 fan. How do I get the old bushing out.
George

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Vaughn on Monday, March 09, 2015 - 09:41 pm:

George, I sent you a PM

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Smith on Tuesday, March 10, 2015 - 09:23 am:

Try threading in a tap.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By George schmidt on Tuesday, March 10, 2015 - 03:24 pm:

Thanks to both replies. I got them out.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chad Marchees _____Tax Capital, NY on Tuesday, March 10, 2015 - 04:54 pm:

George, would you care to share how you got them out? It may be helpful in the future to someone else searching on the same issue.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration