Master viberator coil

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Master viberator coil
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By bob middleton on Tuesday, March 10, 2015 - 01:14 am:

Whats itfor and if i put mine in and it doesnt work out can i still use the switch on the master box coil

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Andre Valkenaers on Tuesday, March 10, 2015 - 03:35 am:

Bob I just send you a PM.
There were questions about it in the forum in 2014 and 2013 but I am not smart enough to find them.

Andre
Belgium

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ron Patterson-Nicholasville, Kentucky on Tuesday, March 10, 2015 - 09:18 am:

Bob
I answered Master Vibrator coil questions at length in an earlier Forum post. That included a complete electrical description of the device, the reason for its existence/why people bought them and how it is wired. Search the Forum and you will find this discussion.
Ron the Coilman

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Roger Karlsson, southern Sweden on Tuesday, March 10, 2015 - 09:36 am:

Here is one of the threads: http://www.mtfca.com/discus/messages/118802/124922.html?1265603581

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Tuesday, March 10, 2015 - 09:36 am:

Click on this link to a past thread on this.

http://www.mtfca.com/discus/messages/411944/474743.html

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By bob middleton on Wednesday, March 11, 2015 - 12:03 am:

Thanks much all
I guess i see this was early version to even out the ignition-
I guess what i need ask is can one simply install a MV and just use the switch or would be best to gut it and then use the switch

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Andre Valkenaers on Wednesday, March 11, 2015 - 01:37 am:

Yes Bob you can just use the switch on the MV. There for you need to short cut the coil and the points in the MV than your switch will work as a switch on a coil box.

Andre
Belgium

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration