Dia of tt hub were it goese through the wood wheel

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Dia of tt hub were it goese through the wood wheel
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By bob middleton on Tuesday, March 10, 2015 - 01:17 am:

Guy waiting on some hubs just want see if my wheels non ford will need much adapting

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chad Marchees _____Tax Capital, NY on Tuesday, March 10, 2015 - 06:20 am:

Bob, I have a set I have been working with that I can measure, But I am on my way out for work. I can measure them when I get home if no one else answers.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chad Marchees _____Tax Capital, NY on Tuesday, March 10, 2015 - 04:18 pm:

The major diameter is 2.5", but consider that it flares out at the end near the hub (the wood spokes need a corresponding chamfer to them).

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By bob middleton on Tuesday, March 10, 2015 - 11:54 pm:

Thanks chad im adapting non ford wood wheels as they were closer and easier and alot cheaper

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration