T heater

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: T heater
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By charley shaver- liberal,mo. on Tuesday, March 10, 2015 - 12:24 pm:

anybody got any info on a atlas mod 102? i am missing the intake part.thanks charley

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dean Yoder, Iowa City IA. on Tuesday, March 10, 2015 - 03:24 pm:

is that the one that is round and uses vaporizer parts?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By charley shaver- liberal,mo. on Tuesday, March 10, 2015 - 06:18 pm:

thats right.charley

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dean Yoder, Iowa City IA. on Tuesday, March 10, 2015 - 11:27 pm:

Charley
Give me a call 319-331-8285 I should have the parts you need.
Dean

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration