OT Early Ford Show through 59s Sunday Apr 12,2015

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: OT Early Ford Show through 59s Sunday Apr 12,2015
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wes Nelson ........Bucyrus, MO on Tuesday, March 10, 2015 - 03:17 pm:

I was surfing the St Louis Museum of Transportation site and saw this show listing for the early Fords... thought someone here might be interested... I think I will be.

http://www.transportmuseumassociation.org/calendar_of_events.htm

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wes Nelson ........Bucyrus, MO on Tuesday, March 10, 2015 - 03:27 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dick Lodge - St Louis MO on Tuesday, March 10, 2015 - 04:00 pm:

I usually take my T to that one, as do a number of members of the St. Louis club.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steven Thum on Tuesday, March 10, 2015 - 06:23 pm:

We will also do our quick assembly show. Our club usually has about 12 or more cars there. I will probably bring my Fodor.

Steven

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration