Chickasha Weather

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Chickasha Weather
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Paul Mikeska, Denver CO on Tuesday, March 10, 2015 - 07:52 pm:

I checked the long range forecast and it looks like you better bring your rain gear!


Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Tuesday, March 10, 2015 - 09:18 pm:

While the ten day forecast shows a 60% chance of rain on Wednesday and a 40% chance on Thursday, those things often change drastically as you get closer to the actual day. The numbers could rise or sink in a few days.


Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Gould, Folsom, CA on Tuesday, March 10, 2015 - 10:30 pm:

What is the latest on parking and swapping on Wed?


Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donnie Brown North Central Arkansas on Tuesday, March 10, 2015 - 10:47 pm:

I received a note with my stickers saying "limited parking in the field on Wednesday. That's all there was about it... As far as the weather prediction, In that part of the world, this time of year, the weather can change hourly. I always recommend to bring summer and full blizzard clothing, no matter what the prediction is ... We have had real nice weather for the last few years, so we are due to have a cold wet one ... Just saying, not trying to jinx us ....


Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Paul Mikeska, Denver CO on Tuesday, March 10, 2015 - 11:59 pm:

There are 4 distinct weather patterns available during the Chickasha swap meet. Mud, Blowing dust, Arctic blast with blowing snow or ice and damn, this place is close to Texas hot. I try to plan for the worst and to be prepared for the best. I hope to see a lot of you there. I will have a EFR name tag on. (I also will have a rain suit, coat and shorts in the truck!)


Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Wednesday, March 11, 2015 - 08:18 pm:

Did I mention that the forecast changes at least daily? W-Th-F now shows 20%, 20%, 60%. Stay tuned.


Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Paul Mikeska, Denver CO on Thursday, March 12, 2015 - 11:16 pm:

W-Th-F now shows 80%, 30%, 60%. I think I will buy some rubber boots!


Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Friday, March 13, 2015 - 01:27 am:

And now 80%, 20%, 60%. From the detailed forecasts, I'd say umbrellas and rubber boots will come in handy. But we're still a week away. It could all change.


Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Friday, March 13, 2015 - 08:21 am:

Seems like around here in the cesspool of weather, if they say on a friday it'll be raining on the next friday, the exact opposite happens. I'd say more often than not.


Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kirk Peterson Absaroka County on Friday, March 13, 2015 - 05:21 pm:

Now little (20%) or no rain Thursday and Friday
http://www.wunderground.com/weather-forecast/zmw:73018.1.99999

It will change!


Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerome Hoffman, Hays Kansas on Tuesday, March 17, 2015 - 09:56 am:


Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Tuesday, March 17, 2015 - 10:23 am:

Yep, it continues to change. But all the changes include some rain. So far it doesn't look like the sloppy mess I've seen at the fairgrounds sometimes, but it looks like we'll get wet. I have my umbrella in the car, and I've sprayed my boots with water repellant. :-)


Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Erik Barrett in Auburn Ca. on Tuesday, March 17, 2015 - 08:39 pm:

We are at the Super 8 in Chickasha tonight. (Tuesday) Seeing a little rain. Not worried, we came prepared.
Erik


Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Walker, NW AR on Tuesday, March 17, 2015 - 10:10 pm:

The Weather Underground site now has rain Wed. morning in Chickasha until about 8 am, then again Thursday night from 9 pm thru 5 am Friday. Maybe we'll get lucky.

I'm all loaded up and ready to go at 8 tomorrow morning. Seeya' there!!!


Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration