Dad's 98th birthday - Thanks everyone!

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Dad's 98th birthday - Thanks everyone!
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Royce in Georgetown TX on Tuesday, March 10, 2015 - 09:20 pm:

Hope this is not a double posting.

Thanks to the lunch bunch, the Lone Star T Club, my sister Julie, my wife Georgia, Ted Dumas, and Hal Wolff for all the planning that went into today's event at McDonald's in Dallas.

Dad said he had the best birthday party he can remember!

Me and Dad in 1959:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Garnet on Tuesday, March 10, 2015 - 10:28 pm:

That's almost like living two lifetimes for some of us! You are very lucky Royce.

Garnet

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Sanford - Lucas, TX on Tuesday, March 10, 2015 - 10:32 pm:

What I heard Royce (Sr.) say was that this was the best birthday party he had had in 98 years. (I believe he may have exaggerated just a little.) I hope someone will post the group photo taken inside McDonalds.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, ROYCE.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Hanson on Tuesday, March 10, 2015 - 10:33 pm:

Happy Birthday!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Tuesday, March 10, 2015 - 10:38 pm:

Very cool Royce. Happy Birthday and best wishes to your Dad.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Sheldon, Grass Valley, CA on Wednesday, March 11, 2015 - 02:55 am:

Wonderful to have your dad for so long!
Congratulations Royce, and Royce!
Drive carefully, and continue to enjoy! W2

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ron in Central Massachusetts on Wednesday, March 11, 2015 - 06:08 am:

Best wishes to your Dad on his birthday Royce. And it is good seeing you on this place again.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By keith g barrier Savannah Tn. on Wednesday, March 11, 2015 - 06:12 am:

Great! I'm glad you still have him, wish him the best. KGB

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Seth - Ohio on Wednesday, March 11, 2015 - 06:58 am:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ROYCE SR!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Hap Tucker in Sumter SC on Wednesday, March 11, 2015 - 08:07 am:

Royce,

How special to celebrate such a milestone with your Dad. You are truly blessed. I'm so glad for you and your family. Happy birthday to your Dad and may you both have many more miles in the T together.

Respectfully submitted,

Hap l9l5 cut off

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bud Holzschuh - Panama City, FL on Wednesday, March 11, 2015 - 08:28 am:

Congratulations on having such a fine day with your Dad. Both you and he are truly blessed!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Charlie B actually in Toms River N.J. on Wednesday, March 11, 2015 - 08:30 am:

Happy Birthday Sir! Mom's still here at 94 but I sure miss Pop. He's been gone since 1970. Way too soon.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Charlie B actually in Toms River N.J. on Wednesday, March 11, 2015 - 08:31 am:

And lay off the fries!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Wednesday, March 11, 2015 - 09:00 am:

Happy Birthday Royce Sr.!! Royce, you are so blessed to have your dad around for so long. I only wish my poor ol' dad would've been around longer, as I didn't get started into this hobby until 3 years after he passed. He loved the old cars too and would've been thrilled to be involved. Such is life.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Harvey Cash - Winnemucca Nevada on Wednesday, March 11, 2015 - 09:37 am:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY , Royce Sr. May you have many more. Harv.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerry VanOoteghem - SE Michigan on Wednesday, March 11, 2015 - 10:42 am:

Happy birthday! You're both very lucky.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By george house . . .caldwell county, TX on Wednesday, March 11, 2015 - 02:29 pm:

Happy Birthday Royce Sr. 'Junior', you are most fortunate from many perspectives. Your dad grew you up in this Model T affliction and you've both enjoyed it together. May ya'll enjoy many more tours together.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Greg sarky K on Wednesday, March 11, 2015 - 08:33 pm:

Just great Royce!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert Kiefaber on Thursday, March 12, 2015 - 04:03 am:

Very happy Birthday!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Jablonski on Thursday, March 12, 2015 - 04:17 pm:

Happy Birthday Royce Sr. !!!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dena & Dennis Gorder on Thursday, March 12, 2015 - 05:27 pm:

Happy Birthday and many more!

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration