Old photo "The Boy's"

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Old photo "The Boy's"
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Thursday, March 12, 2015 - 10:25 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Charlie B actually in Toms River N.J. on Thursday, March 12, 2015 - 10:32 pm:

Hard boiled eggs and nuts.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Paul Mikeska, Denver CO on Thursday, March 12, 2015 - 11:04 pm:

It appears to me that there is no "transparent" glass in the windshield. Could they have been working for the State Department? LOL!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Friday, March 13, 2015 - 08:25 am:

My guess is that since they seemed to have wrecked virtually every car they ever drove, the producers took the safe route and removed the glass. Wonder how many of us noticed that "back then" when we watched this?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Wells, Hamilton Ontario on Friday, March 13, 2015 - 08:38 am:

That plus the light reflection issue. I've had a car on a set before. They get really uptight about any reflections showing.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Friday, March 13, 2015 - 09:00 am:

That's a process shot. The Boys are on a studio set with the background projected behind them. I think another reason a lot of their cars have the windshield removed is to give the camera an unobstructed shot at them.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Charlie B actually in Toms River N.J. on Friday, March 13, 2015 - 10:13 am:

It is a process shot and the glass was almost always removed for the reasons mentioned above. Mostly reflections when filming.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration