Chickasha ...Anyone driving from Western Washington or PDX area?

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Chickasha ...Anyone driving from Western Washington or PDX area?
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Floyd Voie - Chehalis, Washington on Thursday, March 12, 2015 - 11:23 pm:

I'm looking for someone driving back from Chickasha to Western Washington or PDX that would be willing to haul a 62# metal base 20"dia.
Please p m
Thanks
Floyd

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John P. Steele, Montana on Thursday, March 12, 2015 - 11:44 pm:

Floyd, I can get it to Montana if you can't find anyone. I'll probably be making a trip to Spokane shortly also.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Floyd Voie - Chehalis, Washington on Friday, March 13, 2015 - 12:33 am:

Thanks John, still hoping for closer ride. Looking forward to seeing you in Chickasha!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By William bender on Friday, March 13, 2015 - 01:08 am:

Sent you a PM

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Floyd Voie - Chehalis, Washington on Friday, March 13, 2015 - 01:49 am:

Found a ride for the base.
Thanks

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By bob middleton on Saturday, March 14, 2015 - 01:54 am:

Not hyjack anyone coming west after chickashay who could haul three tt wheels

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration