While you were sleeping

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: While you were sleeping
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Warren Henderson, Dunbarton, NH on Friday, March 13, 2015 - 07:36 am:

While you were sleeping with the help of friends Ken, Paul and Chet I was busy installing my transmission, pistons and rings! George King, owner of Connecticut Antique Engine Restoration did a great job machining and balancing all my transmission parts. Now I'm looking forward to many, many years of:

Happy motoring,

Warren

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Will Copeland - Trenton, New Jersey on Friday, March 13, 2015 - 07:51 am:

Mr. King did my engine and Im very happy with it.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Friday, March 13, 2015 - 08:17 am:

Nothing like a nice fresh rebuild, is there? Almost a shame to use it and get it all pigged up!! :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Warren Henderson, Dunbarton, NH on Friday, March 13, 2015 - 09:50 am:

Will, I'm sure that I will be very happy with the work George did on my transmission, he is a perfectionist and all his work shows it!
I have been blessed with having great Model T people work on and help me with my Model T rebuilds.
Dick Welch did an outstanding job on my 1917 Canopy Express Delivery engine rebuild and getting the rest of the T ready for safe driving for years to come.
George, Ken and other members of the Central New Hampshire Model T Club have been wonderful in helping me get and keep my '26 coupe on the road touring. That is why I say to all newbie's when they think about or get a Model T, the first thing to do is find your local Model T club and join it, that way you'll have plenty of new friends that will help you not only enjoy owning, driving and repairing your T but also help with everything that needs to done with a Model T.

Tim, you may be correct about it being a shame to use it, but I can't wait to get back out driving and touring with my friends and club members!

While installing the crank and pistons Ken has been teaching me how to use plastigauge and permatex. Dick, George and Ken are all very knowledgeable about Model T s and perfectionist.

Happy motoring,

Warren

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Eaton on Friday, March 13, 2015 - 10:15 am:

Looks good Warren. May even see you on the roads of Nova Scotia some time. Happy Motoring! Regards, John

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jem Bowkett, Bracknell United Kingdom on Friday, March 13, 2015 - 11:42 am:

Is that real wood or a woodgrain paint job?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Warren Henderson, Dunbarton, NH on Friday, March 13, 2015 - 02:46 pm:

John, I hope so, been thinking about that parade you have each summer.

Jem, that's really wood all of it. I even invited Mike from the TV show Wheeler Dealer to drive my T next time he's on this side of the pond. John Eaton is building one and I would love to take it to Nova Scotia to show him it.
Happy motoring,

Warren

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Friday, March 13, 2015 - 07:42 pm:

Warren, I must confess I'm in the same boat as you...well almost. Yours is done, I'm waiting for my rebuild, should be done soon I suspect. And yes, can't wait to get it in ol' Pete and start pigging it up!! ha ha...I'll be wiping everything down after every run per usual!! :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Warren Henderson, Dunbarton, NH on Saturday, March 14, 2015 - 07:25 am:

The '17 is out in the garage patiently waiting for me to finish installing the Ruckstell rear end that I bought last summer. Has anyone "been there, done that" before?

Happy motoring,

Warren

Ruckstell rear end

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration