Closed car carpets / kickpannels

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Closed car carpets / kickpannels
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By john tattersall on Friday, March 13, 2015 - 10:07 am:

who would you recommend for carpets and kick pannels

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Seth - Ohio on Friday, March 13, 2015 - 10:18 am:

When I did my '22 Coupe I purchased a carpet from one of the vendors and none of the cut outs for the peddles, parking brake, and starter button were correct plus the angles for the sides were off. The binding they used around everything made it look cheap. I took a color swatch of the upholstery with me to the carpet store and for $29 bought a yard of carpet and made my own for the floor. I made a pattern out of brown craft paper and traced it on the back of the carpet with a black marker then cut it out with a utility knife. After I check the fit I used my small propane torch and passed it over the edges very quickly and sealed the edging on every cut. It has been in now for over a year and hasen't frayed yet. My personal opinion is that it looks better without the binding all around.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Walker, NW AR on Friday, March 13, 2015 - 10:30 am:

Classtique Upholstery

http://www.classtiqueupholstery.com/

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration