What Are You Bringing To Chickasha?

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: What Are You Bringing To Chickasha?
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By george house . . .caldwell county, TX on Friday, March 13, 2015 - 01:29 pm:

I'm surprised no one initiated this question yet so I will unabashedly lead out. After all, some guys are probably on the road now. I'm bringing half a dozen very sound TT 23" rear wheels - 2 of which are NOS. Kelsey and Jaxson lug bolts/nuts, 1913 Victor 1 cowl and tail lamps and my collection (5) handmade T trailer hitches, rear taper leaf spring and much, much more. NE corner of So. Bldg. w/ nametag.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rob Heyen - Eastern Nebraska on Friday, March 13, 2015 - 01:58 pm:

$1200

To trade for treasures....

:-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Tomaso - Milton,WA on Friday, March 13, 2015 - 02:08 pm:

I believe Dan Hatch has a thread in the classified section - "Loading Up" or something to that effect.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By charley shaver- liberal,mo. on Friday, March 13, 2015 - 02:15 pm:

rob! pocket change.what are you going to do for real money??????????????lol.charley

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By george house . . .caldwell county, TX on Friday, March 13, 2015 - 03:09 pm:

Looks like I'm not the only one who pays little attention to the Classifieds. I see where Dan's 3 posts are the only ones so far. We've historically listed our Chickasha needs an inventory on the Forum. I'll be on SE05 and will also bring a late 30s operable Harley Davidson horn, brass steam engine oilers, nice '23-'25 touring rear panel and quarter panels and much more.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eric Hylen- Central Minnesota on Friday, March 13, 2015 - 03:13 pm:

Rob, I'll take it. Do you want small or large treasures?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eric Hylen- Central Minnesota on Friday, March 13, 2015 - 03:24 pm:

There's been a thread like this on the forum for about a month. But, it's a good idea to let people know what's available.

I'm at space FH06, just outside the SW corner of the North building.

I'm bringing body parts (not from the hospital), a large drum Ruckstell in kit form, '23-'25 side curtains, wire wheels, demountables, and a variety of misc. stuff. I'll also have a '15 hood former, '15 windshield and who knows what else that will fit in my pickup.

I still have three sets of freshly result coils that have not been spoken for. PM me to claim a set and bring your rebuildable cores for credit.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By charley shaver- liberal,mo. on Friday, March 13, 2015 - 03:50 pm:

anybody else need horns for indian or h-d, i could bring a load of rebuilt ones.charley

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Hatch on Friday, March 13, 2015 - 03:56 pm:

Charley, What year Indian Horns? Dan

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerry VanOoteghem - SE Michigan on Friday, March 13, 2015 - 04:26 pm:

I'm bringing me, a couple buddies and a few bucks.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By joe bell on Friday, March 13, 2015 - 04:29 pm:

I am with Jerry, a couple things people wanted delivered and extra money to see what I can find, I hope some one brings some old tired engine that need to be rebuilt for future heart transplants!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By george house . . .caldwell county, TX on Friday, March 13, 2015 - 04:30 pm:

Ya'll are just the guys I've been looking forward to one day meet. Wear name tags!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donnie Brown North Central Arkansas on Friday, March 13, 2015 - 04:45 pm:

Ill be wearing my name tag Ill have some name tags at spaces SL 12 13 14 in the south building if you forget yours. Im just bringing a few dollars and some small change to trade for a ton of stuff.... :-) My two friends bring the stuff to sell I only come to buy...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerome Hoffman, Hays Kansas on Friday, March 13, 2015 - 05:32 pm:

I'll bring if someone is interested a 15' rear end, no DS or rods.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Warren F Rollins on Friday, March 13, 2015 - 05:42 pm:

How about a 1920s Eureka (Vacuum Cleaner). Great shape but bag needs replacing.Mostly aluminum. Any interest in this. Just another project I'll never get to. I will be in the South building along with
other Gator Group guys. Let me hear if you are interested in this or should I just bring out more rusted iron.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By charley shaver- liberal,mo. on Friday, March 13, 2015 - 06:06 pm:

dan what year do you need,26 to 53. been selling at davenport about 15 years now,let me know. not cheap like mod t horns.charley call 417 394 2788

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John T. Tannehill III, Hot Coffee, MS on Friday, March 13, 2015 - 06:37 pm:

11 torpedo horn, right hand triple twist horn for NRS , 9, 13to early 15 brass horns, 2 brass carbide generators one is a side mount Corcoran, pair of triple tier E&J sidelights, few sets (3 lamp sets) of assorted maker ford side lamps, couple pair of black & brass headlights with flared round glass, a few wood coil boxes and a partridge in a pear tree

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By charley shaver- liberal,mo. on Friday, March 13, 2015 - 06:47 pm:

dont forget the $1.00 table & the $5 & dime + trailer.charley

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donald Vagasky,Tucson on Saturday, March 14, 2015 - 03:41 pm:

I'll be in spots FQ 50-51-52 east side of south building. T A & EV8 parts and of course my line of reproduction sheet metal parts for A T and EV8.
Don

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Walker, NW AR on Saturday, March 14, 2015 - 07:30 pm:

Don -- What T sheet metal parts do you make? I need a pair of splash shields and a pair of hood shelves for a '17. I had intended to pick them up from either Rootlieb or Howell's, but neither of them is going to attend.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donald Vagasky,Tucson on Saturday, March 14, 2015 - 09:22 pm:

Mike, I have custom made splash shields for a few people, when they are otherwise not available from other sources. I find it counter productive for me to tool up to manufacture parts already made buy somebody else. The parts I make, about 50 total, are made exclusively buy me. I supply to major dealers.
Come see me.
Don

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Stan Howe Helena, Montana on Sunday, March 15, 2015 - 12:44 am:

1. Rayfield UF carburetor, rebuilt and ready to run, one of the best accessory carbs for Model T. Hard to find!!

2. Schebler R carb for many early cars, rebuilt and ready to run. Period correct for 1905-1915 cars, used a lot on Overland, Maxwell, many others.

3. Very small Kingston 4 ball, probably for Brush cars.

4. Schebler Model D, New Old Stock, threaded inlet for 1/2 pipe, would work on one or two cylinder cars.

5. Stromberg OE-1 carb, very close to NOS if it isn't. Great speedster carb. I probably have 20 or 25 of these running on speedsters.

Free pens, a few screwdrivers, a very small stack of $100 bills to buy carbs with, a little advertising material and a warm coat. All leaving with John Sunday, I'm flying into OKC on Tuesday night.

Set up this year where I used to be, half way between the big buildings next to the sidewalk. John Steele, Mike Walker, Jack Daron, maybe a couple other people.

See you there........

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jack Daron - Brownsburg IN on Sunday, March 15, 2015 - 01:19 am:

I and my son are bringing two bodies ,a 24 roadster and a brass speedster body(brand new) that he has built. I have RB tire carriers,TTjack handles and some 26-27 front spindles. I have six sets of top bows,including a set of 23-25 roadster bows and touring bows for 17-25. A set of window regulators for 24-25 tudoor sedan. Many small things,like a box of carbs and some brass lights.Plus some suprises.Really looking forward to seeing all you guys.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Harold Schwendeman - Sumner,WA on Sunday, March 15, 2015 - 01:27 am:

Jack - Good that your in good health and even FEEL like going this year! You had serious health "issues" that prevented you from going to Chickasha last year didn't you? Hope the weather's decent for ya'll, even tho' I've got "conflicts" that prevents me from going this year,.....dang! Oh well, there's always "next year",......I hope,......harold

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Stan Howe Helena, Montana on Sunday, March 15, 2015 - 01:37 am:

Jack, I wish there was a "Like" button for that post!! See you there.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wes Nelson ........Bucyrus, MO on Sunday, March 15, 2015 - 07:55 am:

I will be bringing a 23 touring and a truck and trailer for sale, this year I want to downsize and finish some other T projects.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Smith on Sunday, March 15, 2015 - 10:24 am:

I'm bringing a suitcase and money.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jack Daron - Brownsburg IN on Sunday, March 15, 2015 - 10:46 am:

Larry,I am bring one of those RB tire carriers you like so well also. Bring more money... Harold,I am doing well ,thank you. Each day I get a little stronger. I lost so much weight,it really made thing difficult for awhile.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Dufault on Sunday, March 15, 2015 - 10:48 am:

For Jack ( and Stan)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Hatch on Sunday, March 15, 2015 - 12:03 pm:

Jack: Where are your spaces, I want to look at your tire carriers. Dan

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jack Daron - Brownsburg IN on Sunday, March 15, 2015 - 01:08 pm:

Dan,I will be with Mike Walker and Stan and John in FM02.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Scott Rosenthal in Cincinnati Oh on Monday, March 16, 2015 - 08:40 am:

A potential correction. I previously stated that I believe I have a set of 2 unused 3X3-1/2 Wards Riverside tires. These are wrapped in packaging where I see no name on the sidewall. Still bringing them to sell but wanted to clarify that I am unsure of the mfr.
Regards,
Scott

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Monday, March 16, 2015 - 10:23 am:

Like Rob and Larry, a few Benjamins and myself. I was hoping to get a space and peddle some surplus stuff, but my tow vehicle is down for the count until I drop the tank and fix a leak. Maybe next year.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By george house . . .caldwell county, TX on Monday, March 16, 2015 - 12:28 pm:

That old suburban was leaking last year, Steve!! Bring your little car and a double armload of treasures and you can peddle off one of my tables

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan B on Monday, March 16, 2015 - 01:08 pm:

Can good deals be had at Chickasha? Seems like a lot of competition with others trying to find a good deal on T stuff.

I'd still like to get there someday. But for me, it's hard to beat Hershey where there's so much stuff that you could walk right past a T part. It's like a scavenger hunt.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Monday, March 16, 2015 - 01:31 pm:

George, I may take you up on that if I can find the time to sort out a few things to peddle.

Dan, the answer is yes. There are some deals to be had if you keep your eyes open.

Recently I've been working on this running board tool box I bought at Chickasha for $5. It had a split in one corner of the lid, an easy fix. You don't find a lot of super-cheap things like that, but they turn up occasionally. Hershey is great because there's so much stuff, but you can also easily miss things. Chickasha is smaller, so I can make several rounds. Invariably, on the second or third time around I see something I missed before.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Willie K Cordes on Monday, March 16, 2015 - 01:45 pm:

Chickasha has been the best swap meet that I have ever been to. I am referring to the Pre-45 meet coming up this week. Lots of T parts and small enough to walk it all.
I have been to Hershey the past two years. There are lots of T parts there, but it is so large that it is hard to walk it all.
Pate runs a distant third. Lots of parts but so scattered out that it is difficult to find anything. Also mostly all newer car parts, not T.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kevin Prus Sr on Monday, March 16, 2015 - 03:56 pm:

I will be in spaces ne5 north building and fk40 outside with new aluminum high compresspion model t heads.and lots of misc t stuff.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chris Paulsen - McPherson, KS on Monday, March 16, 2015 - 06:01 pm:

We're going to have this chassis. Runs and drives. Nice set of 26-27 wire wheels on it.

Also, a lot of late-teens and 20's iron and sheetmetal...cheap! Space FG-15.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By charley shaver- liberal,mo. on Monday, March 16, 2015 - 06:57 pm:

mike walker trashed the 5 & dime trailer today so you are out of luck lol. charley

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Walker, NW AR on Monday, March 16, 2015 - 07:20 pm:

Just pile some more stuff on it, Charley. It's not like you're running out of STUFF! :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jack Daron - Brownsburg IN on Monday, March 16, 2015 - 10:20 pm:

I found a 1911-12 pan inspection cover with one piece horse shoe ring. come see at booth. Also have a rebuilt Mag.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kim Dobbins on Monday, March 16, 2015 - 10:36 pm:

I have a pair of 11-12 rear axle housings and a TT warford for sale with real nice gears. I don't have a space, might leave then with Ron Patterson in the old building. Kim Dobbins

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerome Hoffman, Hays Kansas on Monday, March 16, 2015 - 11:57 pm:

I'll have to get a space when I get there. Bringing new intake & exhaust flanges for OHV heads and header plates, and a new wrench I make, come see, KRW tools, small misc parts.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wilbur Swearingin--Mt.Vernon,MO on Tuesday, March 17, 2015 - 01:52 pm:

Hoping to find some good clincher rims

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By doug hauge upstate NY stittville 13469 on Tuesday, March 17, 2015 - 02:39 pm:

I will be bringing a 1909-10 steering column and 09-10 muffler. both very complete very good shape. also lots of assorted top bows, not complete sets but you can mix and match. 1 man and 2 man bows. 3 early wishbones and perches. 4 very nice wood spoke wheels ,2 front 2 rear large drum great original shape, many smalls. call me three15-seven96-0243

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration