1914 Brass Touring T

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: 1914 Brass Touring T
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Perry Hiebner on Friday, March 13, 2015 - 01:44 pm:

I'm looking for someone in the south Texas area (Victoria) to give me the value of my T & ALOT of spare parts.I have had the T for about 10 years & it was restored in the '70s.I have some recent photos of the car but the parts would not be so easy.Thanks Perry H.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Friday, March 13, 2015 - 03:20 pm:

For the car, put a bunch of pictures on here. Show it from front and back, both sides, and the angles in between. Show the interior, the controls, underside from front and back, front and rear suspension, and the engine compartment from both sides. You'll soon have lots of expert opinions. Some may even be right. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Friday, March 13, 2015 - 07:39 pm:

Steve, I loved your last sentence there!! How true. That said, I see where that '13 on Tbay with the awful picture apparently didn't sell what with not making reserve at only $12,600 last bid. With as bad as the paint really is (not same as in that ad pic), they'd be lucky to GET $12K for it.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Paul Mikeska, Denver CO on Friday, March 13, 2015 - 07:46 pm:

Perry,

I have a antique car friend in Victoria that buys and sells a lot of cars but he does not use the forum. I will see him next week at the Chickasha Meet. If you send me your contact info I will give it to him. My email is paulmikeska at yahoo.com Replace the "at" with @ and no spaces.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Joe Fedullo on Saturday, March 14, 2015 - 10:07 am:

Perry,

I have been shopping around for a '14 T and have looked at cars priced from 12K to 30K. Post some pictures, or send them to me (I PM'd you my email). If your car is particularly nice, I may be interested in purchasing it.

I am not an expert, but have looked at several '14 T Tourings. Here is what I have seen:

Under 12K varies a lot on condition, but things like not running, or car that also needs a lot of TLC - new interior - top - paint

12 - 14K can buy an all there, running car, but the car will not be 100% '14, and will likely have a questionable interior / top / paint. Everything will be there, but to be right, it will need to be redone.

15-18K seems to buy a good running car, all there, but maybe not 100% correct to '14, and the paint is shiny, with small chips and scratches.

20 -22K Should buy a car with excellent paint, nice top, nice interior that is mostly correct to '14 and starts easily.

When you get into the uber restored perfect cars you get to the 25-35K range and have a limited market.

-Joe

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration