What is a good price for a set of 17-23 rear fenders and splash aprons?

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: What is a good price for a set of 17-23 rear fenders and splash aprons?
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Jorgensen on Friday, March 13, 2015 - 02:56 pm:

I would like to sell a nice solid set of rear fenders for 17-23 roadster or touring plus a set of splash aprons and I would like to get an idea of a fair asking price. Here are the fenders installed on my 15 roadster

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eric Hylen- Central Minnesota on Friday, March 13, 2015 - 04:07 pm:

I'm asking $150 each for similar fenders and I recently sold a decent pair of splash aprons, in primer, for $100. I hope this helps.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Jorgensen on Friday, March 13, 2015 - 04:42 pm:

Thanks!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan B on Saturday, March 14, 2015 - 07:34 am:

When I sold mine, I prices them relative to new ones from Rootlieb taking into consideration that the fender brackets were already riveted on.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration