Early hubcap wrench but for what?

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Early hubcap wrench but for what?
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By ROBERT BERGSTADT on Friday, March 13, 2015 - 03:14 pm:

I have 2 early no name hubcap wrenches not the same 1 is to small for the T hubcap the other is to big, no names on wrench, anyone know what these might fit, Bob

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By ROBERT BERGSTADT on Friday, March 13, 2015 - 03:22 pm:

Here are the two wrenches, Bob

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Royce in Georgetown TX on Friday, March 13, 2015 - 04:30 pm:

If you have dimensions I might be able to tell you. I have a large collection of all makes early hubcaps.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By george house . . .caldwell county, TX on Friday, March 13, 2015 - 04:41 pm:

I have one like the bottom wrench. If you want it for $5, come to SE 05 at Chickasha.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration