Friday the 13'th!

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Friday the 13'th!
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kenneth W DeLong on Friday, March 13, 2015 - 03:53 pm:

The frost laws have been on since Monday,saw geese yesterday,the ice on rivers is turning black,and Lizzie shook and awoke from her long winters nap!! Happy Bud in Wheeler,Mi.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Ida Fls on Friday, March 13, 2015 - 04:05 pm:

I saw my first robin today. It was frozen to the grill of a Buick from Nevada.

Rich

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Norman T. Kling on Friday, March 13, 2015 - 04:07 pm:

The rattlesnakes are out here!
Norm

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kenneth W DeLong on Friday, March 13, 2015 - 05:50 pm:

The T had not been ran since November but after a 6 quaters prime withe the choke on it started on the first pull.Adjusted the carb,spark,switched to mag and it smoothed right out.No water so i let it run 1 min and retarded spark and shut it off.Yup,got a free start when i turned on the switch!! Got to be the Corn in the gas!!!!! Bud in Wheeler,Mi where our snakes are still frozen!! Bud.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Gregush Portland Oregon on Friday, March 13, 2015 - 08:42 pm:

Did my weekly drive to the shop, weather (both me and what's coming down) permitting :-) 66 degrees and overcast. Lot's or rain coming for NW but mild this weekend. Other then that, just a normal Friday, so far!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Cascisa - Poulsbo, Washington on Friday, March 13, 2015 - 10:10 pm:

Mark,

Another fine day in paradise - spelled PEE DEE EKS (PDX) :-)

Keep Portland weird.

Be_Zero_Be

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Paul Mikeska, Denver CO on Friday, March 13, 2015 - 10:23 pm:

The forecast for Denver looks good. Saturday in the 60's and a high on Sunday of 72. I am planning to wake up the 14 Touring and wash, wax, polish, service and then DRIVE!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Walker, NW AR on Friday, March 13, 2015 - 10:26 pm:

Paul -- After washing, waxing, polishing, and servicing, I hope it's not too late to drive. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Paul Mikeska, Denver CO on Friday, March 13, 2015 - 10:34 pm:

Mike,

Saturday I will wash, wax, polish and service. Sunday I will drive!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Harold Schwendeman - Sumner,WA on Saturday, March 14, 2015 - 12:11 am:

Richard Eagle - Your post gave me my best laugh of the day! We lived in Western Montana for 10 years, so I can relate!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kenneth W DeLong on Saturday, March 14, 2015 - 10:18 am:

I'm so jealous of those going for a drive!! The Wife saw 3 robins and Father Goose was standing watch on the pond this morning!Ice and snow are followed by mud and the overflowing toilet!! We got up to MT Vernon,Wash and we may go again this summer.The northwest is fascinating and the road from Grants Pass to the Redwoods is Heven!!!!!!!!!!!!Bud in Wheeler,Mi.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Fred Dimock, Newfields NH, USA on Sunday, March 15, 2015 - 02:34 am:

HA HA HA

On Friday the 13th I was in Xiamen China -
My long sleeve dress shirt was too much so I had to switch to a short sleeve polo.

Meanwhile my wife informed me that she is beginning to see the pavement in our driveway and can almost see the house.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By kevin hawes on Sunday, March 15, 2015 - 03:22 am:

just finished changing bands, new carb, and yes I am a newbie but I am loving the new hobby!!! I hope to get the virgin run in tomorrow to test everything out! nice day in colorado so why not!!!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By G.R.Cheshire on Sunday, March 15, 2015 - 10:01 am:

Took mine to "The Pig" for breakfast lots of people asking if I was crazy to drive such a "Valuable" car on the road.??? Another asked if it was a converted VW. The wife answered him so I kept my mouth shut.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Walker, NW AR on Sunday, March 15, 2015 - 10:52 am:

Beware the Ides of March!!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Elliott on Sunday, March 15, 2015 - 06:13 pm:

Et tu Mikeus!

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration