ROYCE IN GEORGETOWN TX.

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: ROYCE IN GEORGETOWN TX.
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Saturday, March 14, 2015 - 02:56 pm:

Royce, Please call me at 303-774-9246. Your package is on the way to Chickasha. Gene French will be delivering it. He manufactures the line boring outfits and is outside of the North building. If I can get your phone number I can give you more information.

picture

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By mike conrad on Saturday, March 14, 2015 - 05:03 pm:

Hi Dave Bill Bender and I will stopping over for vist very soon today, our GPS says 34 miles. Called a few minutes ago.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Royce in Georgetown TX on Sunday, March 15, 2015 - 09:04 pm:

Dave,

Got the message .

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration