Lang's Old Car Parts, FunProjects and Ron the Coilman @ Chickasha

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Lang's Old Car Parts, FunProjects and Ron the Coilman @ Chickasha
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ron Patterson-Nicholasville, Kentucky on Saturday, March 14, 2015 - 05:02 pm:

Lang's Old Car Parts (Don Lang), FunProjects (John Regan) and Ron the Coilman (Ron Patterson) will be at Chickasha Swap Meet Spaces NH-8-10 in the North building.
Come by and take a look at the excellent line of Model T parts offered by FunProjects, pick up the Model T parts you ordered from Lang's for delivery at Chickasha and sell or trade your extra or unneeded Model T coils with Ron.
John will be talking technical (as usual), I can round up Don if you need to speak with him and Ron will be handing over Lang's orders to be picked up (no deliveries:-) )

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ron Patterson-Nicholasville, Kentucky on Monday, March 16, 2015 - 12:16 pm:

btt

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James A. Golden on Wednesday, March 18, 2015 - 08:50 pm:

Who is buying the pizza?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Harold Schwendeman - Sumner,WA on Wednesday, March 18, 2015 - 09:50 pm:

I think that's "a thing of the past" James. Last time Ron and John and Don had a "pizza party", the food vendors complained and I think that spelled "the end" for a nice lunch function tradition that those three guys used to have. Nothing's "forever", right?

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration