Model T Engine Model

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Model T Engine Model
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Saturday, March 14, 2015 - 10:51 pm:

Anybody heard anything on when we might see these being offered for sale again??

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Hal Davis-SE Georgia on Sunday, March 15, 2015 - 05:48 am:

I've about given up hope.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Seth - Ohio on Sunday, March 15, 2015 - 07:45 am:

I was interested in several of these when they were first brought to the forum but I've given up hope too.

Perhaps we could all grab our torches and pitch forks and storm the manufacturing plant and demand production continue. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Walker, NW AR on Sunday, March 15, 2015 - 11:05 am:

Dennis -- If you do storm the plant, maybe you can get them to remove the blue oval from a Model T part. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Seth - Ohio on Sunday, March 15, 2015 - 12:42 pm:

Mike,

I think that's why Henry liked black paint...it covered up all kinds of mistakes.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eric Hylen- Central Minnesota on Sunday, March 15, 2015 - 03:24 pm:

It would be nice to have a couple of those. All of the engine kits I have laying around here are full scale and aside from being heavy, they take up space.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Peter Claverie on Sunday, March 15, 2015 - 04:28 pm:

Just think how much that little adventure would cost! I mean, torches and pitch forks are cheap, but what about the ticket to China - not to mention bail money??

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Dewey, N. California on Sunday, March 15, 2015 - 06:52 pm:

OK, serious idea now: What if all the T vendors got together and promised Hawk XXX number of orders? I am assuming the molds still exist. We could also mention the oval being wrong, and show them the Scarab symbol. I would think that the T group could order as much as 500 of them??? In the model biz, that's not many, but maybe, since we are just a small part of the model market, Hawk would look at our numbers and consider doing a run.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Hal Davis-SE Georgia on Sunday, March 15, 2015 - 10:01 pm:

Seems like they told somebody they were going to make a run of them on such and such a date, but it never came to fruition.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration