Finished a Model T scale model

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Finished a Model T scale model
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Joerg Walther on Sunday, March 15, 2015 - 09:51 am:

Used some of the winter evenings for building a plastic model. It is a scale kit in 1:16 (don't know how to convert it into inch scale).
As they molded many barts brass plated I decided to leave the path of originality and just left some details unpainted. For me it looks nice as the grey body does and the 'wooden' parts (just printed from some wood sample pictures on the internet).
I also have the Franklin Mint Model T in the same scale so they will look nice together on the shelve.
Unfortunately I did not find a model of a 1915/16 Tourer so far.

Still waiting for the weather to get better and allow my scale 1:1 1916 T to leave the garage.

Cheers, Joerg

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Ida Fls on Sunday, March 15, 2015 - 10:03 am:

Very nice. I miss the variety in the stores and hobby shops. There was a lot more interest in building models 50 years ago. Folks are missing out on a lot of fun. You sure did a great job on the T.

Rich

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Seth - Ohio on Sunday, March 15, 2015 - 10:31 am:

That is a very nice model to have on display. It looks great.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration