Chickasha..Photos please

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Chickasha..Photos please
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Seth - Ohio on Sunday, March 15, 2015 - 11:18 am:

Hey could you guys hang around Chickasha for a couple more weeks I don't think I can get there until the 31st and I wanted to buy some stuff.

Please post photos...Some day I'll get there.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donnie Brown North Central Arkansas on Sunday, March 15, 2015 - 01:00 pm:

Dennis, there are always some of us who post photos. We either like to show off our finds :-), or are just mean ... :-(

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Seth - Ohio on Wednesday, March 18, 2015 - 05:15 pm:

bump

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Wednesday, March 18, 2015 - 07:20 pm:

Donnie, I vote for mean! Sorry...had to jump on that chance! Especially since I doubt I'll ever make it there.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By bob middleton on Wednesday, March 18, 2015 - 09:45 pm:

Every year i say damn i need go again but life just keeps me home bakersfield is good one but only get hopefuly to auburn ca meet as its closest to home

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By George n Los Angeles CA on Thursday, March 19, 2015 - 01:08 am:

There have been some posts on FB T Clubs

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration