You got to love a redhead

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: You got to love a redhead
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Bender Tulsa Oklahoma on Sunday, March 15, 2015 - 03:34 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Scott Owens on Sunday, March 15, 2015 - 03:44 pm:

Mike, That is so wrong. Scott

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Ida Fls on Sunday, March 15, 2015 - 04:28 pm:

Got me too!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ed in California on Sunday, March 15, 2015 - 04:32 pm:

There are several guys on here who have a red head locked away in their garage.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Seth - Ohio on Sunday, March 15, 2015 - 04:33 pm:

I expected to see a picture of Lucille Ball.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Walt Berdan, Bellevue, WA on Sunday, March 15, 2015 - 05:28 pm:

I thought of this one -

Big Day

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Warren Henderson, Dunbarton, NH on Sunday, March 15, 2015 - 05:28 pm:

Here's a red head (my granddaughter) that I love.

Happy motoring,

Warren

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Ida Fls on Sunday, March 15, 2015 - 09:15 pm:

I don't have a Redhead or a Blond, but I love my Brew-Net!!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Hal Davis-SE Georgia on Sunday, March 15, 2015 - 10:09 pm:

OK, so where's that well endowed animated chick with the Ford shirt?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Walker, NW AR on Sunday, March 15, 2015 - 10:21 pm:

Not in the same league, but a redhead nonetheless.

hgp

This is a Haibe Giant Power head that I had milled 1/8". It's on my current driver, a '21 Runabout.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Burger in Spokane on Sunday, March 15, 2015 - 10:21 pm:

There is a stereotype redheads have a certain common strain of personality. My experience supports this stereotype without a single exception I have yet to get in close to a redhead that wasn't a moody, temperamental "individual". Approach with caution. Danger, Will Robinson ! :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Walker, NW AR on Sunday, March 15, 2015 - 10:22 pm:

p.s. -- I think Walt has us all beat. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Harper - Keene, NH on Sunday, March 15, 2015 - 10:31 pm:

One of our favorite Model T gals is a red head.....

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Hatch on Monday, March 16, 2015 - 05:07 am:

Hal: Just for you.

Dan

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jon Allen on Monday, March 16, 2015 - 11:17 am:

How about fluorescent orange?

Mike,
It's still "under construction", but it will be headed your way for a Scat Stroker crank. soon...
Regards,
Jon

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Les Schubert on Monday, March 16, 2015 - 11:31 am:

Well that is a interesting thought. I just replaced the water pump on my wife's '57 T bird. The 567 bird engines are a slightly PINK red that I have always heard referred to as "T bird PINK". Anyway I had to get a spray bomb of paint mixed to paint the new water pump, so I have lots left over!!! Something to think about.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Scott Owens on Monday, March 16, 2015 - 12:35 pm:

Bill are you thinking of Trish? Scott

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Stewart -Calif. on Tuesday, March 17, 2015 - 04:17 pm:

Two more Red Heads from 2/21/1976. (I turned totally blond about ten years ago. I don't know how my wife's hair is still red. ....Snicker,Snicker).

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chris Bamford, Edmonton AB on Tuesday, March 17, 2015 - 05:21 pm:

My Red Head (seat bucket)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By doug hauge upstate NY stittville 13469 on Tuesday, March 17, 2015 - 06:07 pm:

I can tell its been a long cold winter for a lot of you guys! got me on the heading too.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration