Fun with my T

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Fun with my T
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Gregush Portland Oregon on Sunday, March 15, 2015 - 05:19 pm:

http://www.oldparkedcars.com/2015/03/1921-ford-model-t-huckster-body.html
Hope this link works!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By George n Los Angeles CA on Sunday, March 15, 2015 - 05:34 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Cascisa - Poulsbo, Washington on Sunday, March 15, 2015 - 06:53 pm:

Mark,

Looks great - especially the factory black cardboard :-)

Where in PDX do you live. I grew up in SE Portland near 28th & Powell.

Be_Zero_Be

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Gregush Portland Oregon on Sunday, March 15, 2015 - 08:26 pm:

North Portland, St Johns. I put that factory black cardboard on a couple of years back as a wind break for a fall tour intending to replace it with metal. Now it's a challenge to see how long it last! :-)

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration