This might be a fun 1911

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: This might be a fun 1911
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ed in California on Sunday, March 15, 2015 - 09:21 pm:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Ford-Model-T-Diamond-Leather-With-Horsehair-1911-model-t -ford-torpedo-/191537344234?forcerrptr=true&hash=item2c9883eeea&item=19153734423 4&pt=US_Cars_Trucks

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Walker, NW AR on Sunday, March 15, 2015 - 10:44 pm:

It's a beauty!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Monday, March 16, 2015 - 07:44 am:

Beautiful car. I bet it has at least a $35K reserve. The dual horn thing is different!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Ida Fls on Monday, March 16, 2015 - 10:11 am:

It's OK if you like Torpedo's and wire Wheels.

Seems like we are always being teased with these beautiful cars.

Grumpy.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Derek Kiefer - Mantorville, MN on Monday, March 16, 2015 - 10:23 am:

If only my wife would polish brass... and work a 2nd job to pay for it. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Seth from NC on Monday, March 16, 2015 - 10:52 am:

HAHAHA Derek - yours and mine both!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ed in California on Tuesday, March 17, 2015 - 01:22 pm:

SOLD...somebody on here is happy

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Scott Dwyer in Troy, New York on Tuesday, March 17, 2015 - 02:26 pm:

Sure hope it's not a dealer.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Walker, NW AR on Tuesday, March 17, 2015 - 05:46 pm:

"This listing was ended by the seller because there was an error in the listing."

It doesn't say, "Sold."

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Walker, NW AR on Tuesday, March 17, 2015 - 05:54 pm:

Oh -- I just noticed that he said it's sold in the Classifieds section.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Erik Johnson on Tuesday, March 17, 2015 - 05:55 pm:

Mike - look on the classifieds:

http://www.mtfca.com/discus/messages/3487/526218.html?1426612076

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Erik Johnson on Tuesday, March 17, 2015 - 05:56 pm:

I need to type fasterů..

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Wightman on Tuesday, March 17, 2015 - 06:17 pm:

Thanks, guys, for the nice comments on my 1911 Torpedo which is now sold. The car is headed back over to Southern California from whence it came. Now, I need to find a new project! Thanks, Rollie

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ed in California on Tuesday, March 17, 2015 - 07:56 pm:

Hmmmm...clues......I know its not me....

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration