Punta Cana, Dominican Republic

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Punta Cana, Dominican Republic
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Scott Batta - Dayton, Ohio on Monday, March 16, 2015 - 08:47 am:

As my T sits at home resting, and the engine is being rebuilt, I am on vacation. Last night had dreams of driving the restored car, which lead me back to the forum to catch up on the happenings. Then it hit me, why not ask here on the forum.

Does anyone know of a Model T in Punta Cana, Dominican Republic? I am itching to go for a ride.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Royce in Georgetown TX on Monday, March 16, 2015 - 09:25 am:

I've been there several times. Did not see any cars older than 1980's but there are some fantastic retired airliners at the Santo Domingo airport. A Super Constellation is a rare sight to see!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Harvey Cash - Winnemucca Nevada on Monday, March 16, 2015 - 09:31 am:

I have a good friend living there who's husband works for Barrick. She says they drive like crazy people and follow few rules of the road. Model T's might not have survived long. Harv

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Barker - Dayton, OH on Monday, March 16, 2015 - 10:44 am:

Scott - It's forecast to be 70 here today, so I think I'll take my Speedster for a run this afternoon. If you were here, I might give you a ride!

Enjoy Punta Cana!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Plank - Three Way, TN on Monday, March 16, 2015 - 11:52 am:

A little drift. Several years ago I was flying a Cessna 210 into Lakeland, FL for Sun and Fun. I got in the pattern with a Super Connie. It was a beautiful sight I'll never forget.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By George Danek_ Salem, Mass on Tuesday, March 17, 2015 - 12:35 pm:

Scott,

Enjoy your vacation down there. Have been many times. Nothing like relaxing and sitting on the beach with great reading material

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration