Chickasha ID

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Chickasha ID
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Monday, March 16, 2015 - 01:47 pm:

Donnie is bringing name tags and so am I. I just printed up 90 stickers and put them in the car. I'll leave these at the MTFCA table in the south building if they'll let me. I hope all the forum participants will use a tag. It would be a kindness to us name/face challenged geriatric cases.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donnie Brown North Central Arkansas on Monday, March 16, 2015 - 02:52 pm:

My spaces are SL 12 13 14 in the south building ... Name Tags will be on my table ...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Robison on Monday, March 16, 2015 - 02:56 pm:

I thought Chickasha was in OK, I might go if it is in ID. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dick Lodge - St Louis MO on Monday, March 16, 2015 - 03:25 pm:

Steve, you seem to be assuming that the name/face challenged geriatric cases can read.... :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Monday, March 16, 2015 - 03:28 pm:

Print legibly!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Harold Schwendeman - Sumner,WA on Monday, March 16, 2015 - 05:04 pm:

...........and large!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Monday, March 16, 2015 - 08:37 pm:

Yep. If you have a big name use two stickers.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration