1915 windshield hinge again

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: 1915 windshield hinge again
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Monday, March 16, 2015 - 09:17 pm:

Thanks to Steve Tomaso, this afternoon's mail brought me a right side hinge that appears to be the correct one for 1915. If I can get a correct left one at Chickasha I'll post pictures and measurements for future reference.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Paul Mikeska, Denver CO on Monday, March 16, 2015 - 09:26 pm:

Steve,

Post a picture of the hinge Steve Tomaso sent you. I have a few single hinges and I might have a left but a picture would help.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eric Hylen- Central Minnesota on Monday, March 16, 2015 - 09:27 pm:

Steve, stop by my space (FH06) for your photos. I've got a '15 Rands windshield on my trailer and an unmarked '15/'16 windshield for comparison. Sorry, no separate hinges to spare.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Walker, NW AR on Monday, March 16, 2015 - 09:39 pm:

I have some extras. I'd be glad to bring you one at Chickasha.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Royce in Georgetown TX on Monday, March 16, 2015 - 09:43 pm:

Steve,

I will have two left hinges you can choose from.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Monday, March 16, 2015 - 10:00 pm:

OK, here you go, Paul. The length is 7 1/2".

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Monday, March 16, 2015 - 10:03 pm:

Looks like the the left side is well covered. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Paul Mikeska, Denver CO on Monday, March 16, 2015 - 10:19 pm:

Steve,

That is good as I have a right and not a left.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Cascisa - Poulsbo, Washington on Tuesday, March 17, 2015 - 02:33 pm:

Steve,

I have some '15 hinges. I will look tonight. If I have one ... you know the deal :-)

Be_Zero_Be

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Cascisa - Poulsbo, Washington on Tuesday, March 17, 2015 - 11:24 pm:

Steve,

I have same-same like you. Sorry. :-(

Be_Zero_Be

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration