Old Photo - Dealership Sales Floor

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Old Photo - Dealership Sales Floor
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Monday, March 16, 2015 - 09:22 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Paul Mikeska, Denver CO on Monday, March 16, 2015 - 09:45 pm:

Must not have had any oil in it!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Brian Eliason, Whittier, CA on Monday, March 16, 2015 - 10:41 pm:

I think I see the tire marks on the floor from when they backed it in just before they took the picture.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By charley shaver- liberal,mo. on Monday, March 16, 2015 - 11:13 pm:

there is my gasket board in the back.charley

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Ida Fls on Tuesday, March 17, 2015 - 01:15 pm:

The display counter is marvelous. I can only imagine what wonderful things are in those bottles, cans and boxes. Some of you may know.

Rich

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Ida Fls on Tuesday, March 17, 2015 - 01:50 pm:

Also, I am guessing those are the new 21" tires on a 1925 Tudor.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Dewey, N. California on Tuesday, March 17, 2015 - 02:03 pm:

Note the headlights on the counter with what appear to be nickeled rims.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Tuesday, March 17, 2015 - 02:30 pm:

Paul and I had the same first thought. It's even parked over a rug!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Seth from NC on Tuesday, March 17, 2015 - 02:44 pm:

Got a ding in the radiator apron. =/

Very cool picture though.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ron in Central Massachusetts on Tuesday, March 17, 2015 - 02:58 pm:

Looks like the place had a rug and it was removed - you can see the fade pattern on the floor.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Tuesday, March 17, 2015 - 03:23 pm:

Wood floor, wood ceiling, tires, oil and paint cans, no sprinkler system, the place is a fire trap! :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Seth - Ohio on Tuesday, March 17, 2015 - 06:37 pm:

The ding in the radiator apron is from the guys right hand being slammed into it as he cranked it :-)

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration