Found on Kijiji

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Found on Kijiji
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Eckensviller on Monday, March 16, 2015 - 11:36 pm:

Hey guys, I found this on Kijiji tonight (it's like Craigslist's weird cousin) and it turns out for as bad as I want it, I just can't have it. Maybe you can:
http://www.kijiji.ca/v-classic-cars/muskoka/model-t-parts/1057486359?enableSearc hNavigationFlag=true
The town of Nobel, by the way, is just a couple hours north of Toronto.

Looks to me like it could be a total steal for what's there.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Sheldon, Grass Valley, CA on Monday, March 16, 2015 - 11:53 pm:

Yeah, it looks like there is some good stuff there. Too far away for me (thank goodness, I can't afford it now anyway). Difficult to know how good the price is without a little better idea just what is there.
Drive carefully, and enjoy, W2

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By G.R.Cheshire on Tuesday, March 17, 2015 - 10:00 am:

money - no problem
place to store items - no problem
trailer to haul items - no problem
Getting a week off work to go get it - no can do.:-(
D.T.B.L.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Tuesday, March 17, 2015 - 10:16 am:

Time off - no problem.
Distance - problem.
Storage - problem.
Time do do anything with all that stuff - problem.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By mike mclean on Tuesday, March 17, 2015 - 01:22 pm:

just called on there was already some one there looking will check tomorrow

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Dewey, N. California on Tuesday, March 17, 2015 - 01:59 pm:

MIke,
I wouldn't wait until tomorrow, call back and see if the guy left!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Eckensviller on Tuesday, March 17, 2015 - 03:03 pm:

Mike if you want my notes on getting clean Ontario titles for the engines in that lot I'd be happy to share. Just be sure to get bills of sale with the serial numbers and sellers name and the rest is easy.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary H. White - Sheridan, MI on Tuesday, March 17, 2015 - 04:00 pm:

Listing no longer available. Musta sold it.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By jeff cordes on Tuesday, March 17, 2015 - 09:56 pm:

If yall like that load, you should see the load I picked up this morning.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By mike mclean on Wednesday, March 18, 2015 - 12:08 am:

[ called it was sold to the firstguy

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration