Spine surgery a success - Frank Harris

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Spine surgery a success - Frank Harris
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Frank Harris from Long Beach & Big Bear on Tuesday, March 17, 2015 - 12:32 am:

Came home yesterday and have a little muscle pain but the nerve pain is gone.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ricks - Surf City on Tuesday, March 17, 2015 - 12:57 am:

That's great, Frank!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Kerndt-Waukon, Iowa on Tuesday, March 17, 2015 - 12:57 am:

Good for you Frank and hope the pain will decrease even more.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Erik Barrett in Auburn Ca. on Tuesday, March 17, 2015 - 12:59 am:

Great news, Frank. Looking forward to seeing you again soon.
Erik

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Keith Gumbinger, Kenosha, WI on Tuesday, March 17, 2015 - 01:12 am:

That's wonderful, Frank. Modern medical treatment is amazing.

Keith

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Les VonNordheim on Tuesday, March 17, 2015 - 01:18 am:

What wonderful news. Do you plan on going to the Bakersfield swap meet if all goes well?

Les

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Sheldon, Grass Valley, CA on Tuesday, March 17, 2015 - 01:36 am:

Great news!
Drive carefully, and enjoy, AFTER you recover a little more! Get better quick! W2

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Hap Tucker in Sumter SC on Tuesday, March 17, 2015 - 06:24 am:

Frank,

That is great news! It was really encouraging to read your note this morning. Be sure to follow the doctor’s recommendations and don’t “over-do-it” on anything until you are back to normal.

Gratefully submitted,

Hap l9l5 cut off

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rob Heyen - Eastern Nebraska on Tuesday, March 17, 2015 - 07:17 am:

Frank,
Glad to hear the procedure appears to be helping. Good luck with your recovery. Maybe a good form of therapy would be taking a flight to Lincoln and joining the Speedster Reunion.
:-)
Rob

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Aldrich Orting Wa on Tuesday, March 17, 2015 - 12:17 pm:

Great news. Had mine done nearly three years ago. Not as good of outcome as you had but definitely better!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Coiro on Tuesday, March 17, 2015 - 12:41 pm:

Been there, done that*.
Speaking from experience†, I can tell you that if you follow your doctor's instructions to the letter‡, you'll be fine in no time.

*†‡ ‡Other awful, trendy clichés:
As if!
Seriously???
At the end of the day...
My bad.
Don't go there.
Bring it on.
Suck it up.
elephant in the room
You snooze, you lose.
It's all good.
Get a room.
hammered
He's toast.
emotional roller coaster
Hump day
In your dreams!
no-brainer
line in the sand
Sounds like a plan.
Payback is a %#&$!
Raise the bar.
a shoe-in
I gotta get a life!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Brian Mettling on Tuesday, March 17, 2015 - 12:48 pm:

Outstanding. I had a micro-D last June and just started to feel better a few months ago. Do your exercises and eat lots of fruits and veggies to get those discs healed up! Be careful!!!!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Harold Schwendeman - Sumner,WA on Tuesday, March 17, 2015 - 12:49 pm:

Hey Bob,.....Like,....."Good to go!"

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Brian Mettling on Tuesday, March 17, 2015 - 12:52 pm:

Hey charley shaver...how's your back from surgery last summer?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Andre Valkenaers on Tuesday, March 17, 2015 - 01:01 pm:

Frank,
I was there three times. Just stay careful and follow the doctor instructions. last time for me was 2010 and this is how my back is now.

good luck
Andre
belgium

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Ida Fls on Tuesday, March 17, 2015 - 03:59 pm:

Glad to hear your Back. :@)

Rich

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By mark herdman on Sunday, April 05, 2015 - 01:06 am:

good to hear your getting better Frank

All the best

Mark

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Doug Partington on Sunday, April 05, 2015 - 06:20 am:

G'Day Frank,I had my back rebuilt in 2011, a life changing event suddenly after 3 months of rehab I could crank my T like a 21 year old. It was certainly worth the pain for now over 4 years of living again. I believe my secret was the Irish tonic I took made by a chap named Jameson that is an exiler of life.It soothes the nerves and the sole plus improving ones sleeping no end. My best wishes for a speedy recovery from downunder number 22.
Regards Doug

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael Garrison - Rice Minnesota on Sunday, April 05, 2015 - 06:27 am:

Frank,that's great to hear. Been through it myself more times than I care to count. Now take care of yourself and stay strong.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Andre Valkenaers on Sunday, April 05, 2015 - 06:53 am:

Doug,

My tonic was Irish too but it was not the Jameson one, Mine was called Tolmans Dew much softer but what a taste.

regards

andre
Belgium

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Bergmann Sydney - Australia on Sunday, April 05, 2015 - 07:58 am:

Hi Frank, Glad you are on the mend. Had my back op in 1976. Doc said I'd be up walking the next day and I was. He didn't tell me about the catheter and the gallon jar I carried around for the next week. Hope your results are as good as mine. Best, Tom Easter
image from Jarvis

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Frank Harris from Long Beach & Big Bear on Sunday, April 05, 2015 - 02:13 pm:

I ring bells when ever Mary and I go to the air port. Too bad I can't ring the other bells ;~)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Nathan Bright from Central NC on Sunday, April 05, 2015 - 04:36 pm:

Great!!! Good to have you and your knowledge back on the forum!

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration