Happy St. Patrick's Day!!

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Happy St. Patrick's Day!!
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ron in Central Massachusetts on Tuesday, March 17, 2015 - 06:33 am:

Beannacht Lá Fhéile Pádraig!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael R Beary on Tuesday, March 17, 2015 - 06:54 am:

Ron, you seem to be ready to have a great day! Like!!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ron in Central Massachusetts on Tuesday, March 17, 2015 - 06:57 am:

Sadly Mike, I have to work - but I work in Boston, so there is enough of a party going on throughout the city today that it will be a great day regardless!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dick Lodge - St Louis MO on Tuesday, March 17, 2015 - 08:22 am:

...agus a thabhairt duit chomh maith! :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Pat Clark-Deer Lodge, Tn on Tuesday, March 17, 2015 - 08:53 am:

Press one for English!

Pat

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ron in Central Massachusetts on Tuesday, March 17, 2015 - 09:35 am:

Go raibh maith agat Dick!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Dufault on Tuesday, March 17, 2015 - 09:38 am:

Internet translation...

agus-a-thabhairt-duit-chomh-maith

and-to-give-you-so-good

(Dick's post)

(Message edited by adave on March 17, 2015)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ron in Central Massachusetts on Tuesday, March 17, 2015 - 09:42 am:

That is a transliteration. The translation is "and to you as well."

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Charlie B actually in Toms River N.J. on Tuesday, March 17, 2015 - 09:51 am:

Begorrah.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Tuesday, March 17, 2015 - 10:23 am:

English, America's other language.:-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Marvin Konrad on Tuesday, March 17, 2015 - 12:51 pm:

Best wishes to you guys, and enjoy the day! Everyone wishes to be Irish this day.... About the 'greenest' I can get is with the kraut!!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Frank M. Brady on Tuesday, March 17, 2015 - 12:57 pm:

An old line: Saint Patrick drove all the snakes out of Ireland, and they came to N.Y.C. to be cops... I don't think that's true, because there never were any snakes in Ireland.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dick Lodge - St Louis MO on Tuesday, March 17, 2015 - 01:09 pm:

"Why do we wear shamrocks on St. Patrick's Day?"

"Because real rocks are too heavy."

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Noonan - Norton, MA. on Tuesday, March 17, 2015 - 01:37 pm:

Today in Boston its actually a dual holiday, its St. Patrick's Day, and Evacuation Day. Not a good day to be British around here today..:-)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eagLUzm_n5c

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ron in Central Massachusetts on Tuesday, March 17, 2015 - 01:56 pm:

Damn straight it isn't John! ; )

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Dewey, N. California on Tuesday, March 17, 2015 - 02:03 pm:

Somewhere out there is a cartoon of St Patrick "Driving the snakes out of Ireland" He's in a car, full of snakes and one of snakes is asking, "Are we there yet??" Another is saying, "I need to go to the bathroom!"

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Coiro on Tuesday, March 17, 2015 - 02:17 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ron in Central Massachusetts on Tuesday, March 17, 2015 - 02:30 pm:

Dave, Bob - THAT IS GREAT!!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gene Carrothers Huntington Beach on Tuesday, March 17, 2015 - 04:20 pm:

I like the orange color myself. My wife is green so we're aperfect match with no arguments. LLOL

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Frank M. Brady on Tuesday, March 17, 2015 - 05:02 pm:

Great cartoon, thank you. Old St. Pat has the steering wheel on the wrong side for Ireland driving.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Sheldon, Grass Valley, CA on Tuesday, March 17, 2015 - 06:54 pm:

'Tis St Paddy's day! For the wee bit o' Irish in all o' us.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration