What is it-Photos of two cars

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: What is it-Photos of two cars
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Herb Iffrig on Tuesday, March 17, 2015 - 10:35 am:

It is different than the car in this negative I found on ebay:

But what is this one?
Anyone know how to change the negative?

Thanks Herb

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Tuesday, March 17, 2015 - 10:40 am:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Tuesday, March 17, 2015 - 10:42 am:

It's a California Top accessory. I used IRFAN free software to convert the photo.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Tuesday, March 17, 2015 - 10:44 am:

Here is a positive of Herb's image. Nice nails, Herb! :-)

BTW, my picture editing software is Corel Paintshop Pro X3, it has a "negative image" function that created the positive with one keystroke.

pic

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerome Hoffman, Hays Kansas on Tuesday, March 17, 2015 - 10:51 am:

My best guess is a 17' town car with a closure around front. If I'm seeing this right the rear door is higher than the front.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Tuesday, March 17, 2015 - 10:57 am:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ken Kopsky, Lytle TX on Tuesday, March 17, 2015 - 06:23 pm:

Here's another without the Smurf lens filter and everyone on level ground. :-)

(Also done with Free IrfanView.)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Herb Iffrig on Tuesday, March 17, 2015 - 10:18 pm:

Thanks guys!
I knew you could do it.
Do you think both cars are the same?
It was just luck to come across both photos at the same time.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ken Kopsky, Lytle TX on Tuesday, March 17, 2015 - 10:40 pm:

It's a tough call. I see similarities in both cars. The car on the right is in a slightly different angle but the hole in the top and the chips in the fenders look the same.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration