Craigs List Rajo T in New Mexico

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Craigs List Rajo T in New Mexico
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Wightman on Tuesday, March 17, 2015 - 06:32 pm:

I saw this car about a week ago on Craigslist and it is still there today. In Deming NM. It's got a Rajo, lowered front axle, lowered frame, and 26-7 wire wheels, all for $7500. I have no association with the car. And I can't buy it. But I thought it looked like a pretty darned good deal to me. Or maybe I an just a sucker for Rajos.

http://phoenix.craigslist.org/wvl/atq/4926505128.html

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Wightman on Tuesday, March 17, 2015 - 06:38 pm:

Looks like it has a shifter too, maybe a warford or rucksell?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Erik Barrett in Auburn Ca. on Tuesday, March 17, 2015 - 08:30 pm:

Four valve Rajo, known as the model A or the F-head. Low end of the Rajo lineup. Still a neat accessory, I had one on a 26 Tudor, didn't have to notch the firewall and gas tank. If the car has a Ruckstell, should be a fair deal if it's a driver. Looks like fun.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Chaffin......Corona, CA on Tuesday, March 17, 2015 - 08:39 pm:

Shifter appears to be a Warford or similar auxiliary transmission.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ed in California on Tuesday, March 17, 2015 - 08:55 pm:

The head is worth 3500.00

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Seth from NC on Wednesday, March 18, 2015 - 06:45 am:

UGH!! I want one of those 4 valve Rajos. That speedster seems like a steal!!!!!! Especially if you show up with cash in hand . . . he'd turn it loose for less than $7500. And Ed is exactly right: the head alone is worth half the car. That looks like a Warford transmission to me (you can see top of transmission case above floorboard). Between all of that and the wire wheels? Shoot. Even as a speedster just getting cleaned up I bet it makes a sweet running little car. Nice find John. I hope someone on the board gets it!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kirk Peterson Absaroka County on Wednesday, March 18, 2015 - 10:47 am:

Sent the Craigs List url to our Tin Lizzies Albuquerque chapter

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Erik Barrett in Auburn Ca. on Wednesday, March 18, 2015 - 10:18 pm:

Where were you guys when I was selling my 4 valve Rajo? $3500 is 8 valve money. I've got one I'll sell for that.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration