Who's bringing what to the Bakersfield swap meet

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Who's bringing what to the Bakersfield swap meet
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Chaffin......Corona, CA on Tuesday, March 17, 2015 - 10:09 pm:

The Bakersfield swap meet is coming up soon. Show your wares.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Scott Owens on Tuesday, March 17, 2015 - 10:38 pm:

When is it please, Scott

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Chaffin......Corona, CA on Tuesday, March 17, 2015 - 11:17 pm:

Here is the link to the flyer http://www.hcca.org/events/April-09-12-2015/flyer.pdf

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary London, Camarillo, CA on Tuesday, March 17, 2015 - 11:20 pm:

Friday April 10th.
I've got some front covers early and late, Holly G and some brass Kingston L carbs, NH carbs, a pair of early 15 housings, nice set of 13/14 housings, probably an early front end, a 13 or 14 pan already straightened I just don't need, another tea cup pan, I think a pair of forged end radius rods, a round gas tank already sealed, couple of coil boxes, early connecting rods, some sets of bands, original but very rough original Rocky Mtn brake drums, a 13 steering column, 14 windshield with brackets, some cans of calcium carbide, 15/16 steel hood (just the top, for a speedster), long nose Ruckstell shifter, flywheel that has been lightened for a speedster, some 13-18 tie rods, not sure what else I h time to dig out. So not a lot, but no junk.....

(Message edited by Modeltbarn on March 17, 2015)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By brass car guy on Tuesday, March 17, 2015 - 11:22 pm:

MONEY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

just sayin'

brasscarguy

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Chaffin......Corona, CA on Tuesday, March 17, 2015 - 11:58 pm:

Money makes the world go around. By far my favorite swap meet of all.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Tomaso - Milton,WA on Wednesday, March 18, 2015 - 10:53 am:

See you there, Mark !

Any more "spare" A-crank in a '26-'27 block set ups ???

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Chaffin......Corona, CA on Wednesday, March 18, 2015 - 11:53 am:

Sorry Steve. Pretty much sold most of my collection of speed stuff. Now that I'm recovering from my domestic matter, time to start accumulating more. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Stewart -Calif. on Wednesday, March 18, 2015 - 01:40 pm:

I'm bringing my List of things that I didn't know I needed.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration