Close Tite side curtains

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Close Tite side curtains
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Robison on Wednesday, March 18, 2015 - 01:33 am:

Does anyone have any information regarding glass enclosed side curtains. I picked up a set for a 26-7 touring that appear to retain the stock top but the side curtains attach to the doors and seal to a strip that clamps to the top irons.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Robison on Wednesday, March 18, 2015 - 11:32 am:

Well after searching Google I found a brochure. The Quality isn't great but it is better than anything else I've found. Anyone one else know of any other MFG. that made glass enclosed side curtains that retained the factory top?

Here is what I have.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Robison on Thursday, March 19, 2015 - 03:36 pm:

I've found some information! Did some cleaning and found a I.D. tag "REX MFG Co." Now I need to find the application to which these curtains fit.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Robison on Thursday, March 19, 2015 - 03:37 pm:

Here is a great link on the history of the Rex MFG. CO.

http://www.coachbuilt.com/bui/r/rex/rex.htm

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bernd Murrmann, Germany on Thursday, March 19, 2015 - 05:33 pm:

Hi Mike,

here is another Rex advertisement.

I am very interested in details of these side curtains. Do you have photos showing how they were mounted?

Bernd

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration