Neat Accessory Wheels

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Neat Accessory Wheels
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ed in California on Wednesday, March 18, 2015 - 11:17 am:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Charles Linsenbarth on Wednesday, March 18, 2015 - 11:27 am:

That must be a real early hot rod, custom wheels and oil leaking every where.
Charley

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Brian Beatty _Kansas City on Wednesday, March 18, 2015 - 11:27 am:

There's an idea that just never goes away. The same concept is now available on John Deere lawn tractors.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kenneth W DeLong on Wednesday, March 18, 2015 - 11:34 am:

Hard Rubber and i see a elect Ford.I think Denny Newman of Clio,Mi had a set for air tires?? Bud in Wheeler,Mi.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Ida Fls on Wednesday, March 18, 2015 - 11:41 am:

I'm sure they were a big hit given the number you still see around. :-) :-(

Also, I like the headlights and the extra Horn.

Rich

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Erik Johnson on Wednesday, March 18, 2015 - 12:16 pm:

Been shown and discussed before.

https://www.google.com/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=sit e:mtfca.com+resilient+wheels&spell=1

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Robison on Wednesday, March 18, 2015 - 01:24 pm:

I just bought a pair of Model T Spring Wheels yesterday. They have no MFG. stamping on them, and require a rim with 3 lugs.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Seth - Ohio on Wednesday, March 18, 2015 - 05:09 pm:

I bet they would really churn up the ol' mud on the roads back in the day.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration