First Chickasha purchase

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: First Chickasha purchase
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dean Yoder, Iowa City IA. on Wednesday, March 18, 2015 - 01:18 pm:

Just made my first chickasha purchase from Iowa.
Thanks Mike L. Jack D.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Seth from NC on Wednesday, March 18, 2015 - 01:21 pm:

Well Dean, what was it? This thread is worthless without pics!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By ROBERT BERGSTADT on Wednesday, March 18, 2015 - 02:19 pm:

Back of early body ????
Bob

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dean Yoder, Iowa City IA. on Wednesday, March 18, 2015 - 02:20 pm:

23-25 roadster top bows.
Jack had posted earlier he was taking them.
Mike found him and purchased them for me.
I am not there to photograph so will just have to be
A worthless post😜

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Seth from NC on Wednesday, March 18, 2015 - 02:22 pm:

LOL sounds like Dean is all business. =)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Seth - Ohio on Wednesday, March 18, 2015 - 05:04 pm:

Dean,

You don't have time to buy stuff from Chickasha if your there or not...Now get back to work on Rob's roadster! :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Walker, NW AR on Friday, March 20, 2015 - 11:40 pm:

We all missed seeing Dean at Chickasha this year. The rumor is that Rob has him chained to his Model K so he can't get away. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rob Heyen - Eastern Nebraska on Friday, March 20, 2015 - 11:46 pm:

I resemble that remark.......

I missed Dean too. However, he has a busy summer planned, and has been kind enough to work on our K in addition to getting all his projects ready.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration