Jack Daron, Your Computer May Have Been Hacked Again

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Jack Daron, Your Computer May Have Been Hacked Again
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Wednesday, March 18, 2015 - 02:28 pm:

Jack, I just got a cryptic email from you with an embedded link (which I did not open). Please check your computer for viruses, thanks! :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James Baker on Wednesday, March 18, 2015 - 02:42 pm:

Jack I've sent a couple emails a while ago to thank you for the #70 key you sent me. Thanks for the key!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Seth - Ohio on Wednesday, March 18, 2015 - 05:00 pm:

I got one too Jack. I don't know why they keep picking on you but you seem to get a lot of hackers. Somebody must be mad at you.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Thursday, March 19, 2015 - 10:12 am:

Got another one this morning. Since Jack is at Chickasha, I doubt he'll have time for fixing computer woes until he gets back. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Fred Schrope - Upland, IN on Thursday, March 19, 2015 - 12:07 pm:

These emails have nothing to do with Jack's computer. They are from <info@tritonimports.co.uk> with Jack's name as the sender. If you received one, it's because your email address was on some of the junk emails that get forwarded about the net. There's nothing you or Jack can do about it except change your email address.

To me, no biggie, just delete it - without opening the link.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rob Heyen - Eastern Nebraska on Thursday, March 19, 2015 - 03:54 pm:

I told Jack about this yesterday at Chickasha.
I can't print what he said....
:-)

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration