Carbide Generator Repair... Where?

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Carbide Generator Repair... Where?
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael Sommers on Wednesday, March 18, 2015 - 06:04 pm:

I have a 1913 Touring with the original carbide generator that appears to be missing a couple of parts. Does anyone know of someone that does repair / fabrication?

I contacted www.brassauto.com and they do repairs, but only in the winter months.

Thanks for any help!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Martin on Wednesday, March 18, 2015 - 06:46 pm:

Michael, What parts are you missing? What style generator? I'm making a few parts for my Victor/E&J and may be able to help.

Dave

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael Sommers on Wednesday, March 18, 2015 - 07:40 pm:

Dave, I am set to receive the car tomorrow (finally got it out of the snow in Rhode Island). Once I get the car, I will post the pix, and then I hope you, or someone else can help me.
Mike

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration