Here's what iam working on

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Here's what iam working on
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By mike mclean on Thursday, March 19, 2015 - 05:25 pm:

the car is a 26 tudor has not run since 1973 got some work to do going to keep it the way it is right now 26 t

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Allan Bennett - Australia on Thursday, March 19, 2015 - 05:44 pm:

Mike, you will have a lot more fun if you take it off the trailer and make it run!!!!!!

Allan from down under.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Travis Melnick -Waterford , Pa on Thursday, March 19, 2015 - 08:10 pm:

Mike awesome car , I'm working on a 26 tudor also , the plate on my car is 1952 , good times , my youngest son and I have got it running but it needs a radiator before we can take it for a run around the farm . Good luck !! Lotsa fun so far !!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By mike mclean on Thursday, March 19, 2015 - 09:45 pm:

thanks guys its off the trailer the engine was a part when I got it I rebuilt the engine got it running works good so for have not been to far the front end was shot so new front axle and all the rest of the new parts . Went down the road the rear end was making some loud noise rebuilt over the winter just getting it back together waiting for the snow to go here .the car is all Canadian built in walkerton Ontario I post more pictures of where I am with it now later mike

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Sheldon, Grass Valley, CA on Friday, March 20, 2015 - 01:27 am:

Nice car!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Wells, Hamilton Ontario on Friday, March 20, 2015 - 07:16 am:

Mike, I think you mean Walkerville. Walkerton is only famous for it's water. Nice car you have there.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By mike mclean on Friday, March 20, 2015 - 08:43 am:

your right dave thanks

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Joseph A. Stearns on Friday, March 20, 2015 - 09:03 am:

Good looking car should be fun. Good luck with it. JOE

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By john kuehn on Friday, March 20, 2015 - 10:55 am:

Good find! A nice solid car that wasn't left out behind the barn for years and years and rot down.

Good luck and have fun.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By mike mclean on Friday, March 20, 2015 - 11:04 pm:

26 t ready for road\popjpeg
worked all day finly done for now a few little things to do but its ready

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By mike mclean on Friday, March 20, 2015 - 11:16 pm:

all ready

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By mike mclean on Sunday, March 22, 2015 - 09:42 am:

more pictures

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Greg Whaley, Georgetown Ontario Canada on Sunday, March 22, 2015 - 11:24 am:

Looks great Mike!

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration