Completly off topic/early ch%&^y

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Completly off topic/early ch%&^y
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By keith g barrier Savannah Tn. on Friday, March 20, 2015 - 06:56 am:

I have not messed with any early chevys in many moons. I do remember that other than the early GMC's they were negative ground. Question is a 490 pos. or neg. ground? Thanks, KGB

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Frank van Ekeren (Australia) on Friday, March 20, 2015 - 07:16 am:

Negative ground.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By keith g barrier Savannah Tn. on Friday, March 20, 2015 - 07:45 am:

Thanks Frank. We should all be really proud of our forum, it is almost impossible to get information from any other old car forums. KGB

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Ida Fls on Friday, March 20, 2015 - 08:36 am:

Very true. There is a huge amount of expertise here. I have benefited immensely from the Ford and non-Ford information posted here as well as the interesting and amusing contributions.

Rich

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Roar Sand on Friday, March 20, 2015 - 09:44 am:

The XK section of "jaglovers" is pretty active, but a bit removed from Ts.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chuck Lebeda, Humboldt, SD on Friday, March 20, 2015 - 10:08 am:

I have a 1941 tudor sedan Chevy, NEGATIVE ground.

It is for sale. Go to craiglist/south dakota.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Gregush Portland Oregon on Friday, March 20, 2015 - 12:20 pm:

Not to chase you away as I like any old car just as much as Ford but the Vintage Chevrolet Club of America has a decent site, not nearly as active for the early cars as this one.
http://vcca.org/forum/ubbthreads.php/forum_summary

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By keith g barrier Savannah Tn. on Friday, March 20, 2015 - 02:41 pm:

Well the 490 is running great after years of sitting, ready for the next owner. KGB

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration